Children ski school
It’s twice the fun to ski with our „Biene Mayer“! You will find our children’s world right next to our ski school in a segregated area just for our children-beginners.
Adults- and snowboard-beginners are not admitted to the children’s world, but parents and friends are of course invited to watch from the outside!
Our traditional closing race takes place every Friday on the slope next to "Kreischilift". After the race we invite you to the closing ceremony including awards presentation and the "Biene Mayer" dance from 3 p.m. onwards.
Childcare over lunchtime available upon request
- Minimum age 4 years for group lesson, otherwise private lessons!
- If possible please rent the appropriate skiing equipment at a sports shop the day before beginning of classes (children-beginners do not require any ski poles)
- As the first day of classes usually gets busy, we would ask you to arrive at the ski school for group allocation from 9.30am onwards (beginner/intermediate level)
- Please put a name badge including (cell) phone number in the ski jackets of your child
- Please inform us about any allergies or conditions of your child
- Children between 3-4 years of age may require breaks more frequently. We thank you for your understanding!
- sun glasses or snow goggles
- helmet, as safety is our priority
- adequate clothing (several layers)
- dry your ski shoes in the evenings
- get your ski pass at the ski lift station (not included in the price of ski school courses – children up to 6 years travel for free!)
- beginner and intermediate levels skiers above 6 years of age – please bring along your ski passes to the group allocation
- if your skiing equipment is rented, please write your ski rental code on your ski course card